Zulfiqar Sword Hamsa Hand Evil Eye Stainless Steel Scarf Hijab Islamic Brooch Baby Pin
- Beautiful decorative Islamic Zulfiqar Sword Hamsa Hand Evil Eye Stainless Steel Scarf Hijab Islamic Brooch Baby Pin for Muslims.
- Material-Abstract and creative decorations are made of eco-friendly high-quality materials. No odor, non-toxic and harmless. Has a smooth surface and durability. Long-term use will not change the color.
- High-quality products. Muslim gifts for Ramadan, Eid, birthday or other good days.
- Dhu al-Faqir is the name of this sword, taken as booty by the prophet Muhammad at the Battle of Badr. It is reported that the prophet Muhammad gave the sword to Ali b. Abi Talib, and that Ali returned from the Battle of Uhud covered with blood from his hands to his shoulders, having Dhu al-Faqar with him
Hamsa can benefit you by protecting you against danger, negative energies, and harm. It is a symbol that attracts positive energies and cures illnesses. It invites good health, fortune, happiness, and luck. It helps you progress in your practice of meditation and yoga and reminds you of being thoughtful of your spirit.
- It is recognized as a symbol of protection in every faith. The purpose of a Hamsa is to be a talisman for evil eye protection and attracting health, fertility, fortune, wealth, and abundance to the owner. People wear this amulet when they have trust in the Supreme Power, no matter their preferred religious faith.
Imagine if you could be satisfied and content with your purchase. That can very much be your reality with the Zulfiqar Sword Hamsa Hand Evil Eye Stainless Steel Scarf Hijab Islamic Brooch Baby Pin.
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 04, 2023